CRM & Marketing Automation Specialists
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 18 different markets, hosted by +3000 people from 90 nationalities.
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
At Klarna we are all about simplifying buying and smoooth payments.
Our users like that, a lot, and we continue to grow in our effort to become the world’s favorite way to buy online. If you’re triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, you’re exactly the type of person we are looking for. We have secured our banking license and with this comes tons of interesting opportunities to pursue. Our goal is to improve the online buying experience for our consumers and merchants all over the world.
We’re now looking for a Marketer in CRM and Marketing Automation for our Stockholm Growth Teams.
Who You Are
- We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve.
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level – thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual.
- At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What You Will Do
- Working as a CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist you are at the heart of Klarna’s success. You will together with your Growth Teams design and implement Marketing Automation flows in our CRM-system Braze.
You Should Have
- Minimum of 1 year experience of working with CRM & Marketing Automation
- Experience of working in a CRM / Marketing Automation tool and building trigger-based marketing campaigns.
- Experience of A/B testing and other analytical tools to ensure customer understanding and campaign results.
- Working proficiency and have communication skills in verbal and written English.